It Goes without saying we, like you, are disappointed that there is no Beer and Music Festival starting later this week.
We, like you, keep watching to see what is going to be possible and when. Sometimes it looks like yes something will be possible, sometimes it won’t.
So here is our current position. If possible and safe, we will be holding a beer and music festival in late August or September. If you have already paid for your camping for this May’s festival and transfer your booking to next year, you will also be invited FOC to camp at the festival in August/September.
If you would like to transfer your booking to next year’s Festival and hopefully join us at the rearranged event as well, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating you would like to transfer your booking.
If, on the other hand, you want a refund, please email email@example.com, stating you want a refund.
Either way, we will email confirmation that we have received your email in 3-4 days and we will be back in touch as soon as we can with further information/instructions.
As we pointed out in our last communication, we are volunteers and processing everything as quick as we can, as we secure a future for our Rugby Club and the Festival (and we also try and deal with the personal issues associated with the pandemic).
Thank you again for all the overwhelming support and understanding you have shown us in these unprecedented times.
We look forward to welcoming you to KLRUFC soon.